App of the Year 2022 – Terms & Conditions
- Opening date for entries: Monday 8th August 2022. Closing date: Friday 16th September 2022.
- Entries to be sent to email@example.com.
- Open only to all apps which have been developed by a Liberty Create Certified Builder (for a current Liberty Create licensee) on Netcall’s Liberty Create platform. Please obtain your employer’s permission before entering the Awards.
- Apps should not include any personal data or any confidential information.
- Apps will be initially judged and shortlisted, shortlisted entrants will be contacted by email by Monday 3rd October 2022.
- Shortlisted entrants will be invited, on a date to be agreed, to give a short online demonstration of their app to the judging panel.
- The winning apps will be announced in an online Awards ceremony scheduled to take place on Thursday 27th October 2022 (subject to change), at which a selected number of the shortlisted apps will be introduced and demonstrated by their developers.
- All shortlisted entrants will receive a “highly commended” certificate, all winning apps will receive an engraved trophy.
- The online Awards ceremony will be recorded by or on behalf of Netcall and by entering the Awards, attendees consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience. Recordings are the intellectual property of Netcall and its event partners and will be used in promotion and marketing post-event.
- By entering the Awards Netcall does not acquire any intellectual property rights in the apps that are entered.
- By submitting an entry, entrants permit Netcall to use their entries for marketing and promotional purposes and winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity. Winners grant Netcall the right to use photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them and their winning apps in any publicity.