MATS Platform appears as
the only UK headquartered vendor
We are excited to announce that our MATS Low-code platform features in the latest Gartner research on high productivity platforms. HpaPaaS solutions, also known as Low-code platforms, enable business and IT collaboration to create digital services and applications much faster than traditional development.
In the report Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, evaluated “completeness of vision and ability to execute”; recognising Netcall’s MatsSoft acquisition last year.
The research involved extensive product feature evaluation with key capabilities assessed including:
- User Interface (UI) capabilities via responsive web and mobile apps
- Orchestration or choreography of pages, business process, and decisions or business rules
- Built-in database
- "One-button" deployment
With the landscape for hpaPaaS vendors growing as fast as use in enterprise, we’ve developed five handy tips to consider when choosing the right platform for your organisation:
1. Customer satisfaction – choose a supplier whose customers love the tech and the business.
2. Value for money – fast ROI is important – but look for increasing returns as you scale in applications and users.
3. Skills needed – choose a solution with minimal training and no coding prerequisites. If you want to support “citizen developers”, look for strong governance features and dev tools to help IT and developers.
4. Platform use cases – choose a product that supports your transformation needs, whether those are legacy replacement, mobility or innovation.
5. Supplier trust – look for a partner with a solid business model as well as the support and skills to ensure your success.
Key takeaways from the report
Don’t take our word for it. If you’re evaluating hpaPaaS and Low-code platforms, you may be interested to discover why our customers believe MATS is so special. And, why Gartner recognises MATS completeness of vision and ability to execute”.
A platform that works for the whole business
MATS is easy to use and its comprehensive array of configurable building blocks make it ideal for citizen developers. Support for centralised data models, templates, theming and branding gives architects and analysts the tools they need to manage environments with many integrated applications. IT can provision and manage applications from a single control panel providing the governance and control they need.
Enable faster, lasting adoption
Our range of professional services, like mentoring, agile project management and on-line training, help customers to do more; faster. This is critical to help businesses that have relied on expensive enterprise software and consulting services to take back control.
Simply good tech
Partners like Vodafone and Virtual AI are using MATS to show how Low-code supports leading-edge technology innovation like IoT and AI. And now, MATS is bringing Low-code magic into the heart of the contact centre, supercharging digital CX improvements.
Best of British
With our proud UK roots, expertise in European markets and regulation and a growing US business, MATS is not only British but truly international. MATS hpaPaaS is the only UK platform to be included in the 2018 Magic Quadrant report.
For further information on the MATS platform visit www.matssoft.com.