Purpose of the role:
This role will be responsible for the project delivery of Netcall solutions to end users, to agreed specification, time, and budget, whilst operating within the appropriate governance and reporting to all stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for an Agile Project Manager who is:
- Capable of challenging thinking and pushing technology, and;
- Looking to connect with low-code technology and be part of the low-code revolution helping shape digital transformation programmes
Key result areas:
- Delivery of projects to end-user customers. This goes beyond the service specification, and includes wider service delivery and project accounting responsibilities, and ensuring billing milestones are achieved, and to budget, reporting to project stakeholders, and compliance with project governance.
- You’ll need to work cross functionally within the business and in collaboration with the customer to identify, manage and remedy any risks, issues, dependencies or other delivery blockers.
- You’ll need to establish and maintain a constant line of communication with the relevant stakeholders.
- Should an issue require escalation, you are responsible for the pursuit of the appropriate resolution via the relevant channels.
- You’ll also need to be able to manage and track the relevant project metrics; these are predominantly burn down charts, velocity reports, release planning and defect metrics.
- You should be able to communicate the team's output to internal and external stakeholder groups at meetings, presentations, and/or at customer demonstrations.
- You demonstrate a strong customer ethos and keep the needs of the customer in mind at all times.
- You take responsibility for your own professional development and learning and encourage others in the team to do the same.
- You are experienced and proficient in using MS Office tools including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint for proposals, reporting and presentations.
- You are able to produce well written concise reports, be an expert in managing burndown charts and be able to use MS Office tools at a relatively advanced level for management purposes, reporting and presentations.
- You should have experience of administering and using Jira and Confluence (or similar) to support the delivery process.
- Confident communication skills, with both technical and non-technical people, and the gravitas to inspire your teams, and help coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- An adaptable work style; comfortable working in a transforming environment where some teams work in an Agile methodology and others work using methodologies such as Waterfall.
- Customer-oriented decision-making skills, and be able to share great stories of exceptional customer service.
- A good knowledge of Agile working practices across the spectrum of software development including Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience of working with co-located and distributed teams.
- A Scrum Master Certification or equivalent (desirable).
And be able to:
- Create a development environment that is creative, safe, productive, and supportive and enables multi-direction collaboration.
- Help the product owners understand and adhere to scrum techniques and practices while ensuring consistent, sustainable delivery.
- Facilitate various scrum ceremonies.
- Provide guidance, coaching, support and facilitation to the team.
- Support individual efforts, address any issues that arise, and remove obstacles to help individuals be focused and productive.
- Ensure team members have all the resources necessary to do their job.
- Shield the team from distractions.
- Ensure the team has solid processes and good discipline in place.
- Ensure the team drive their deliveries with quality, innovation and customer satisfaction at heart.
- Facilitate discussions in and outside of the team.