Purpose of the role:
Create opportunities within organisations for the Netcall low-code platform, Liberty Create within organisations ranging from large SMEs to major Global.
You will need a comprehensive understanding of the IT landscape within large organisations and be able to engage with Senior IT (CIO, CTO, Heads of…, Enterprise Architects) or Change/Transformation professionals to articulate where our solutions fit in and deliver value.
A self-starter with a proven track record. Experienced in creating complex business propositions and executing a solution selling approach. You will be comfortable building long term relationships, whilst at the same time focusing on short term revenue goals. Working with solution architects and the in-house commercial team, this role includes managing the full sales process, from finding the opportunity, proposing, negotiating and contracting the end client.
Key results areas include:
- Create opportunities from net new names as well as building on existing relationships.
- Work with solutions architects to build viable POV and demonstrations.
- Ensure Operations and Marketing are kept abreast of opportunities as they develop.
- Map out client organisational structures to understand both formal lines of reporting and informal lines of influence.
- Identify opportunities to promote all technology offerings.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to articulate probing questions, listen carefully to responses, and summarise outcomes in writing.
- Manage and track contact information, tasks, meeting notes and opportunities through the Netcall Sales Management System.
Knowledge & experience:
- Proven experience of opening and driving high value SaaS opportunities in the corporate sector at senior level.
- Consistent track record of closing deals and performing above quota.
- Ability to identify, present to and influence key stakeholders.
- Understanding of Low-Code, ERP, CRM and Call Centre technologies is an advantage.
- Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level.
And be able to:
- Develop existing and new contacts/relationships within existing customer and partners.
- Work with the Netcall/MATS delivery teams to manage on-going client relationships and support the delivery of solutions with a view to increasing license revenue.
- Present propositions, opportunity value and benefits to C-level management teams.
- Manage multiple relationships and opportunities.
- Work in a dynamic and agile team environment geared towards collaborative support and success.
- Work with the Customer Success team to expand solutions within existing partners and their customers.
- Distil feedback from partners and customers, who have a range of backgrounds and operating levels to support the constant improvement of the company service and proposition.
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision