From agreed templates, prepare general commercial contracts including Sales Order Forms, Professional Service Agreements, confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, and other third party agreements including remote third party access, health and safety, new supplier and general NHS/Government agreements. Undertake contract administration tasks e.g. managing signature process, filing of documents, legal systems management.
Skills and knowledge:
- Use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint to an intermediate level
- Experience of preparing formal contract documentation and cross checking content
- Understanding of, and working to, appropriate internal policies.
- Excellent document writing and proof reading capabilities
- Interest in/experience of IT/technology very beneficial
- Proactive and highly organised will be second nature
- Good time management
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Experience of working in a confidential environment
- Build good relationships both internally and externally
- Operate as a flexible, positive, self-motivated and a diligent hard-working team player with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude.
For a full job description or to apply for this role, email your CV to us today.