Purpose of the role:
Are you interested in IT and enjoy problem solving? That’s what you would be doing as a Customer Support Engineer here at Netcall and what’s more, you’ll be using the same software we sell to our customers, so you’ll be a whizz in no time!
We sell software that intelligently automates processes and transforms customer experience – they make small but significant impacts on someone’s day. It’s important you are customer focussed as you’ll working on a virtual service desk (using our own Liberty Converse software) to provide support to customers in investigating technical issues with Netcall’s solutions.
You’ll also be tech savvy with an interest in fixing things – you don’t need to be an IT expert as we’ll train you, but an interest in IT/tech will help, as is the desire to keep learning!
You’ll receive enquiries by phone and through our ticketing system, you’ll gather information on faults and go off to explore solutions which could fix the issue or escalate it to support if you notice it is more complex or becoming a regular problem.
You’ll receive on the job training, we enjoy learning by playing around with the systems, testing solutions and working as a team to solve problems. There are also self-led learning tools so you can learn at your own pace and then apply it to real problems each day.
Why should you join Netcall:
- Reward – we are offering a competitive package, plus a whole host of other benefits from pension to perkbox.
- Flexible working – we moved to remote and hybrid working during the pandemic and it is working brilliantly, we also have offices in Bedford and Poole if you want a change of scenery. We are pretty flexible with working hours too if you want to take the kids to school or go for a run in the morning.
- We are problem solvers – our software solves real world problems, whether its automating laborious processes, introducing AI to websites or centralising communication through call centre technology.
- We are always learning – the day job is very important, but it’s also great to learn new things and we encourage our colleagues to grow.
Things you need to know before applying:
- This role will work on a rotating hours pattern to cover customer service desk operating times, the hours are 8am – 4.30pm and 9.30am – 6pm. We try to be as flexible as possible within the team to enable school runs etc.
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be in a position to gain an NPPV3 clearance and therefore it is essential that you have held continuous residency in the UK for the past 3 years.
- There is an expectation to be on call 1 in every 6 weeks
So, if you are looking for an interesting challenge – we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this role, email your CV to us today.