Purpose of role:
- Responsibility for the development of the most difficult and complicated tasks in each project.
- Architect the features needed to deliver the project while ensuring consistency with the wider platform.
- Work closely with Development Product Owners to bring product vision to life.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and develop team members.
- Help ensure that the Development Team adheres to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001, PCI-DSS and any future quality or security accreditations that Netcall holds.
- You have significant experience in delivering large scale and complex development projects as a Senior or Lead Developer.
- You have experience working within a multidisciplinary team including project managers, product owners, developers/builders and QA/test resources.
- You keep your finger on the pulse, you have an interest in learning about new frameworks, libraries and techniques and how they could be utilised.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting messages, influence stakeholders whilst retaining a focus on core business requirements.
- You are able to prioritise your work and deliver to tight timescales, demonstrating good organisational, communication and administrative skills.
- Experience of some of the tools and libraries we use, including Git, Gulp and the Linux command line.
- Up-to-date on industry trends, best practice, and standards (e.g. ECMAScript, W3C).
- Appreciation of accessibility standards.
- Experience of scalable cloud-based architectures.
- Knowledge of secure coding techniques, PA-DSS, PCI-DSS and ISO27001.
For a full job description or to apply for this role, email your CV to us today.