Purpose of role:
- Define the Vision. Agree project goals and objectives with our customers and Netcall Account Management. Communicate the vision to the delivery team.
- Refine Requirements. Work with our customers to clarify requirements and distil into agile user stories and user interface mock-ups.
- Define the Release Plan. Use agile estimation practices to help the delivery team size delivery and create a sprint-based release plan that sets overall expectations on team size and delivery dates.
- Manage the Product Backlog. Create the product backlog and prioritise work with project stakeholders on a sprint by sprint basis.
- Monitor the implementation. Attend daily project stand-ups. Organise sprint planning days, end of sprint demonstrations and retrospectives.
- Deliver to our customers. Arrange and facilitate customer user acceptance test and early live support phases.
- Anticipate client needs. Through frequent communication anticipate potential problems and resolve in a timely manner.
- Act as a primary liaison between project stakeholders and the delivery team.
- Help define best practices to improve project delivery.
- Proven experience in delivering application software as a Product Owner.
- Ability to model business systems and processes including user roles, permissions, workflow and reporting.
- Experience of working in Agile delivery particularly Scrum.
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence would be beneficial.
- Ability to generate user interface mock-ups using tools such as Balsamiq.
- Effective Team-player with good communication skills.
- Customer First – Driven to achieve excellent results for our customers.
- Attention to detail with a focus on generating quality solutions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
We are looking for candidates to start in August 2021.