Responsible for the deployment, configuration, and commissioning of Netcall’s Liberty suite of applications to end user customers, ensuring projects are completed to a high standard, on time and within budget.
Key results areas:
- The deployment, commissioning, configuration and customer sign off for Liberty applications within assigned projects
- Ability to multi task and manage a number of concurrent project deliveries
- Able to provide technical support to clients during the implementation phase of the project
- Capability to become a subject matter expert in designated Liberty products and services
- Preparation of well presented, clear, accurate project and technical documentation
- Able to support and recommend improvements around delivery methodology and process
- Able to provide training to clients’ technical staff/end users on occasion
- Identification and resolution of issues related to the implementation of Netcall’s Liberty software and services
- Able to make considered recommendations to the wider delivery team to ensure project success
- Provide highly responsive customer service to maintain high levels of customer confidence and overall satisfaction throughout the delivery cycle
- Ensure a professional standard of regular written and verbal communication with customers, colleagues and third parties as appropriate
- Write technical specifications including use cases, process flow diagrams and testing requirements where necessary as part of a wider project delivery
- Collaborate with engineering and development teams to improve implementation and configuration of Netcall’s professional service processes
- Contribute to best practice through engineering, recording and documenting solutions to common and difficult problems
- Use the appropriate escalation routes if committed delivery dates are at risk
- Collaborate closely with the wider delivery team to ensure all aspects of governance are covered.
- An understanding of how to use and maintain web services, web user interfaces and web- based applications.
- Good understanding of web technologies, using MS IIS, Oracle Weblogic and Apache Tomcat
- Understanding of SSL certificates and protocols
- Good understanding of relational database theory, including data normalisation
- Strong SQL skills, able to write efficient queries using MS SQL Server or Oracle SQL Developer (preferably both)
- Able to use different remote access tools, VPNs, Citrix etc. to connect to customer environments
- Knowledge of structured file formats such as CSV, XML, JSON and ability to understand new formats and protocols (such as HL7) from studying specifications and analysis of actual data.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel for parsing data
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of regular expressions for validating data
- Proven ability and confident in talking to customers and understanding their requirements
- Ability to take requirements and produce structured and detailed specifications for work, written clearly so they can be followed by non-technical readers
- Working knowledge of the processes involved in software development and delivery of professional services – ITIL based
- Good understanding of GDPR requirements for handling sensitive personal data
- Installation/configuration/support of Computer Networking, SAAS in Unified Communications environments e.g. software applications, server/Cloud based products with Microsoft Operating Systems, voice technologies, e.g. DPNSS / QSIG and/or SIP telephony knowledge, database (MySQL).
- Practical experience of operating/administering Netcall Liberty Converse (formerly Contact Portal, 59R)
- ITIL Service Operations
Desirable to know:
- Knowledge of HL7 protocols would be a benefit
- Understanding of Active Directory architecture and Windows security including Windows ws Firewall and Group Policy functions
- Previous experience working in an Agile driven software delivery environment
- Work in a technical customer facing role
- Operate as a flexible, positive, self-motivated and a diligent hard-working team player with a ‘Can- Do’ attitude
- Prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational and administrative skills
- Show a methodical approach to work by developing, documenting and following procedures and seeing tasks through to completion
- Work effectively and efficiently remotely with minimal supervision
For a full job description or to apply for this role, email your CV to us today.