Responsible for the project delivery of Netcall’s market leading Liberty Converse and Patient Hub platform solutions and services to end users.
Delivery to agreed specification, time, and budget operating within the appropriate governance and reporting to all stakeholders as appropriate.
Key results areas:
- Delivery of Liberty Converse applications and services to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Delivery of Patient Hub applications to ensure customer success and further expansion of the product portfolio
- Interfacing with other departments within Netcall to ensure project mandates are fully understood, agreed by all internal stakeholders, and delivered to an agreed schedule
- Full management of risks and issues throughout a project, along with accounting for assumptions, constraints and dependencies
- Facilitating and leading project meetings and ensuring minutes are produced, distributed and validated
- Budget management including appropriate escalation, where required
- Ensuring project governance is adhered to and any remedial actions are completed in a timely fashion
- Producing and maintaining project initiation documentation which ensures projects are completed to a baseline agreed with the all stakeholders
- Refinement and maintenance of the Project Schedule which ensures forecasting and earned value analysis remains accurate at all times
- Identification and scheduling of project resources and ensuring resources fully understand the Project Work Package or task assigned
- Ensuring projects are always delivered to an agreed specification
- Management of change throughout the life of the project including adherence to the Netcall change management processes
- Thorough quality management including Test Plan / Specification execution and adherence to Quality Assurance process
- Creating Acceptance Certificates where required and ensuring these are completed
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s)
- Ensure all project documents are complete, current, and appropriately recorded
- Providing timely, relevant, and accurate reports throughout the life of a project
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (A*-C) or equivalent
- ICT or related degree, or IT Apprenticeship, or relevant industry experience is desirable
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMP qualification is desirable
- Experience in successfully delivering multiple IT application and/or telecommunication solutions to both Public Sector and Corporate organisations.
- Work and communicate in a technical customer facing role
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in order to communicate effectively with all parties at all levels
- Operate as a flexible, positive, self-motivated and a diligent hard working team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational and administrative skills
- Show a methodical approach to work by developing, documenting and following procedures and seeing tasks through to completion
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal/no supervision
For a full job description or to apply for this role, email your CV to us today.