Purpose of role
As a Senior Technical Developer within the Liberty Create development team you will contribute to both back-end development and front-end interfaces. You will be well supported by other developers, designers, testers and the Development Manager.
- Take responsibility for the development of the most difficult and complicated tasks within any given project
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and develop junior team members
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and the software development process. Help instil the principle of this culture across the entire development organisation
- Help ensure that the Development Team adheres to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001, PCI-DSS and any future quality or security accreditations that Netcall holds
- You keep your finger on the pulse, you have an interest in learning about new frameworks, libraries and techniques and how they could be utilised
- You have significant experience in delivering large scale and complex development projects as a Lead or Senior Developer
- You have experience working within a multidisciplinary team including project managers, product owners, developers/builders and QA/test resources
- You have the ability to manage conflicting messages, influence stakeholders whilst retaining a focus on core business requirements
- You are able to prioritise your work and deliver to tight timescales, demonstrating good organisational, communication and administrative skills
- You take responsibility for your own professional development and learning and encourage others in the team to do the same
- Experience of some of the tools and libraries we use, including Git, Gulp, Vue and the Linux command line
- Experience of scalable cloud-based architectures
- Knowledge of secure coding techniques, PA-DSS, PCI-DSS and ISO27001
For a full job description or to apply for this role, email your CV to us today.