Purpose of role:
To prepare, configure and manage systems on public and private cloud. Utilising automation and infrastructure as code to build pipelines and prepare change at scale. An opportunity to join an SRE Team and assist and lead in our transformation into a full infrastructure as code environment. You will be in a team of 6 including yourself and you will be managing a mixed public and private cloud estate working with a mixture of windows, linux, cloud native technologies and containers. Our main products cover telecommunication, contact centres and messaging so you would be required to understand networking and SIP/VOIP. We also offer low code systems which involves understanding Docker and web technologies.
- Prepare automated deployments models and implement them.
- Manage our private cloud infrastructure including multiple datacentres mainly in London and throughout the UK.
- Manage our public cloud infrastructure including AWS and Azure.
- Identify areas to automate our internal infrastructure.
- Manage our code repositories and CI/CD.
- Prepare documentation on systems and give use of system to other parties within the business.
- Manage monitoring systems and resolve issues.
- Deal directly with customers on new projects in conjunction with our project management team.
- Assist with support escalations from internal Helpdesk and Customer Service desk.
- Work in conjunction with Dev teams to build solutions.
Technical Skills, Knowledge & Desirables:
- Azure networking.
- Azure function apps.
- Azure VMs.
- Azure DevOps.
- Azure AD.
- AWS networking.
- AWS EC2.
- AWS Route 53.
- AWS Cloudwatch.
- Basic GCP.
- Windows and Linux server administration.
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- VMware vCentre.
- VMware ESXi.
- Dell storage systems.
- Database administration, SQL and MySQL.
- Reverse proxies (NGINX, apache).
- Networking: VPN, Firewall, Routing, BGP, VRF.
- Juniper hardware.
For a full job description or to apply for this role, email your CV to us today.