Purpose of role:
To create and build a results-driven revenue stream through a partner channel for the Liberty suite of products focusing on the Customer Experience improvements it can deliver. This role will influence and drive strategy in the partnership team.
- Find and develop the channel for Netcall’s Liberty Suite of products.
- Plan and execute a strategy to disrupt current competitor’s position with channel partners.
- Grow the Netcall brand as a key player for channel partners.
- Manage complex partner engagements.
- Meet, ideally exceed, revenue targets through new and existing partners.
- Define the profile for successful partnerships.
- Build partner recruitment pipeline that is aligned to the agreed profile.
- Expand relationships and visibility within the existing partners by managing at all levels, from C-Level through to their sales and delivery teams.
- Develop and gain Partner’s agreement on the joint business plan.
- Manage the on-boarding process, working with the Partner Success Manager.
- Support the direct sales team as appropriate to manage their sales cycle.
- Ensure the Sales Management System is kept up to date with all relevant partner details.
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills.
- You’ll be able to translate communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables.
- You’ll be able to capture and disseminate technical and business information.
- You’ll be creative, confident and driven.
- Experienced in research and prospecting.
- You’ll thrive in a role that requires prioritising activities to be successful.
- The ability to build trust and credibility to gain commitment at all level both within the partner and Netcall
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and Linkedin.
- Confident and motivating presenter.
- Enjoy working in a small team offering opinions beyond your role and responsibilities.
- Deep Customer Experience market knowledge is essential.
For a full job description or to apply for this role, email your CV to us today.