Better for the business. Better for IT.
Citizen developers — regular business users — can take on much of the development burden, dozens of applications can be built in weeks, not months.
Create a seamless customer journey
We’ve all called a company only for them to play ‘pass the problem’. It’s usually a result of disconnected systems and isolated agents. Stop this from happening by tying everything together and improving customer service.
- Let customers contact you the way they want to
- Automate interactions with chatbots
- Fix the process issues hampering your customer experience
It is amazing, it’s so agile. Within weeks you have something tangible that you can test, use and iterate in real time.
Reduce the cost of a better customer experience
Transforming something as big as your customer experience seems expensive. But it doesn’t need to be. Give business users and IT teams the tools they need to improve customer experience one bad process at a time.
- Liberate expensive developer talent to work on other things
- Save time designing and developing new processes
- Invest less for a larger payoff
Improve CSAT and NPS scores
It’s those little touches that really improve your CSAT or NPS – like knowing a customer’s interaction history without asking, or solving a tricky problem in seconds. Gain complete control and visibility across your contact centre so you can deliver a consistent, high-quality standard of service.
- Speed up your average handling time
- Solve issues at first contact
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
The low-code platform is central to our digital architecture. It enables us to focus on delivering flexible solutions and a responsive, tailored service.