How collaboration helps councils drive digital solutions faster
We know local government is under pressure. Since 2010, budgets have reduced significantly as have staffing numbers. And finding the right skills is becoming tougher. At the same time, demands from citizens are not reducing.
But there are councils across the country that are finding ways to continue to innovate and deliver great digital services. Through collaboration, they work in the open, sharing ideas and resources and working together on solutions. They’re also supported by suppliers that encourage and facilitate collaboration.
Watch this webinar to hear our panel members discuss real-life examples of how councils are working with Netcall and LocalGov Drupal to deliver digital services differently. Our panel features:
- Ryan Falcon-Hay, Website Manager, Hammersmith & Fulham Council
- Kevin Rowe, Digital Platform Development Manager, London Borough of Croydon
- Maria Young, Agile Collective and Open Digital Cooperative
- Craig Barker, Senior Manager – Digital and Customer Experience, Westmoreland & Furness Council
- Mark Gannon, Director of Client Solutions, Netcall
- Will Callaghan, LocalGov Drupal Product & Project Lead
You may also like
Many local councils have been forced to cut services to save costs despite their crucial role supporting and protecting communities. So how do they ensure long-term sustainability in a difficult political and economic environment?