Low-code – hear the real story from local councils
Low-code and automation are still relatively new concepts in local government. In this webinar, we’ll hear from councils that have taken the step to introduce intelligent automation to support their transformation journey.
They’ll reveal practical tips and lessons learned, including:
- Why they took the plunge
- How they built their business case
- Building internal capability
- Winning hearts and minds
- Benefit realisation and embedding into BAU
Watch our webinar with Socitm and hear real-life examples on the steps to success from our expert panel:
- Jim Davis, Customer Improvement Manager at South Hams District Council
- Joe Cole, Lead Digital Officer, Tewkesbury Borough Council
- Richard Boddington, Account Director at Netcall
You may also like
Technology’s role in our lives continues to grow. Smart cities, for example, are on the rise — where places leverage and integrate technologies, data, communications and collaboration to facilitate a range of objectives. These goals include: making citizens lives better, generating revenue and promoting sustainability.