Tenants need your support
From being without hot water to dealing with a credit concern your tenants want to easily schedule repairs or find help, fast. They’d like to reach out to you on their channel of choice, including Twitter and Facebook Messenger.
As a housing association, you’re likely to have big back-end systems that don’t quite meet today’s demand. You need to have cost-effective flexibility and control of your case management. And, it must integrate with your legacy tech.
There is help on hand
See for yourself. We launched Tenant Hub, a housing specific case management framework with a self-service portal. It’s built on our low-code platform and includes core structures that you can re-use for all your services (people, properties, blocks, estates, tenancies and rent information).
It’s based on our Liberty Platform that enables cost-effective end-to-end process and communication flows. And, it’s interoperable and vendor agnostic and at a very affordable cost.
- Provide examples of our case studies in Housing
- Explain what and how our Liberty Platform delivers
- Demo Tenant Hub including the Tenant Portal
- Provide a guided tour of our AppShare of peer-to-peer sharing
- Give an overview how our low-code puts housing associations back in control and learn how you can build flexible fast solutions for yourself