Operational Resilience with Intelligent Automation
How the right low-code and RPA approach can mitigate the potential for operational disruption
New software innovations without the risks
The Financial Conduct Authority want to ensure that the financial services industry and those operating within it, can cope with shocks both expected and unexpected and that consumers are protected from their impact. There are many financial services companies that in part:
- operate manual processes and need to automate these quickly and efficiently
- run legacy systems that may need augmenting or replacing
- need to make system and data changes quickly and efficiently
- would like to make automation more easily accessible and available
A proven, resilient platform
Netcall’s intelligent automation offerings provide a route to enhancing and demonstrating operational resilience.
Liberty Create and RPA provide significant benefits that improve operational resilience:
- reduce the complexity of software development and task automation, and make it available to a wider group of people to benefit from (citizen developers as well as pro developers)
- provide out-of-the-box security and governance controls and tools to ensure they’re used in the right way
- delivery as a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) meaning Netcall takes ownership and responsibility for providing, supporting and managing all of the platform infrastructure.
- Netcall’s ISO27001 and ISO9001 certification extend to all areas of the operation, not just a 3rd party hosting site. Liberty Create is typically hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) benefitting from the highest levels of availability and scalability.
You may also like
Pioneers of a new [digital] approach to support expansion goals. They use low-code technology to build the systems they need and manage process improvement, internally.
Dream it, make it. Give your business users and developers the (low-code) tools to collaborate on solutions to big (and little), knotty customer experience problems. Get the low down on the nuts and bolts that make Create the best low-code solution out there.
Nationwide deliver award-winning customer service using low-code to notify customers on planned and unplanned interruptions in their services.