Purpose of role:
Provide a remote business development support for their allocated prospect accounts in their assigned market. This role will be targeted through a range of KPIs including appointment setting, LinkedIn lead generation, and progress of targets to hot leads through to Market.
- Progress Automated Qualified leads (AQLs) from the marketing team in your assigned market
- Uncover new opportunities and progress them through to a qualified opportunity utilising the whole company profile to include Low Code and Liberty.
- Manage your own pipeline of leads and accounts
- Utilise a range of telephony and online tools to develop these opportunities ready to hand-over to the field based sales team.
- Identifying opportunities for Low code and customer experience technology to progress and pass over to the relevant sales team at the appropriate stage
- Know when to pass an opportunity to the sales team always ensuring a smooth handover
- Achieve and exceed your own individual targets
- Ensure all communications are tracked and noted in the CRM
- Account planning for prospect counts
- Using a multichannel approach to establish new relationships into unknown accounts, using LinkedIn, email, phone and web chat
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts to the marketing and sales organisations on the volume of leads expected to achieve MQL status
- In contact centre solutions across various markets
- In Low Code and the benefits to organisations
- Using the telephone and online tools as the lead tool in relationship building
- In working as part of a larger team
- In using a CRM in your day to day role
- In B2B experience
- Social selling to establish and nurture relationships
- Using an exploratory and conversational approach to establish relationships and engage key contacts
- Have experience of using CRM effectively including managing call lists and building views to find information
- Use tools such as Marketo, Sales Insight and LinkedIn Sales Navigator effectively to help you nurture leads
- Understanding of B2B and technology markets, how they function, the trends and the influence they have on customer businesses
- Proficiency in conducting internet research
- Able to perform prospect and account research to prepare for calls
For a full job description or to apply for this role, email your CV to us today.