Anyone can use it
Devs – we’ve got you covered
Go with the flow
Be in the know
A complete toolkit
Our low-code software Create covers the entire app lifecycle:
- Design the process
- Create the app (and add custom code, if you like)
- Roll it out
- Link to your other systems
- Test it out
- Sign it off
- Track performance
Our studios within our low-code software create a nice line of demarcation between building, coding and testing.
Where the magic happens, business users create apps using drag-and-drop.
- Visual process & data modelling
- Responsive apps for desktop, tablet & mobile
- Automate business logic via the rules engine
- Integrate with any REST or SOAP API
- Deploy instantly with embedded DevOps
Devs dig in to create more complex applications.
- Extend your UI themes with custom CSS
- Build UI widgets to display your data, your way
- Extend the platforms capabilities with custom plugins
- Install & share via our Community
The perfect place to test and roll out changes on the fly.
- Create regression tests of your apps
- Trigger tests suites as part of your deployment process
- Automate scheduled tests, 24/7
- Alert and report on failure
The Liberty Create Feature Series
Discover the Liberty Create Feature series. A series of videos that looks at some of the exciting technologies and functionality that Liberty Create has to offer.
Watch the second in the series to discover AI Services, Open ID Connect, page builder improvements and theme packs for code studio users.
Watch the third in the series that looks at our Liberty On Premises Adaptor, ensuring that your data is only available to your Liberty Create applications.
The low-code platform is central to our digital architecture. It enables us to focus on delivering flexible solutions and a responsive, tailored service.
We’ve shown we can transform existing services with low-code. Having the ability to create new, digitally-enabled services proves our vision has been justified.
Low-code is amazing, it’s so agile. Within weeks you have something tangible that you can test, use and iterate in real time.
Three steps to start your journey
Get it installed.
Get your team trained.
In this clip John shares his recommendations for companies looking to implement low-code into their IT strategy.
It was a great pleasure to visit one of our customers for this webinar to hear how they are using Liberty Create, our low-code solution, to engage their own stakeholders and improve processes for both staff and users.
If your organisation is one of those benefitting from the collaboration tool Microsoft Teams, we now have an extensive integration between Teams and Liberty Create.