Empower customers to resolve issues themselves
Many customers want a quick way to resolve problems without agent assistance. Help them achieve this with automated self-service options on their channel of choice. The result? Reduced enquiries to agents and improved customer experience.
- Intelligent IVR and virtual assistants
- Website and social media chatbots
- Speech recognition call routing
- Online form processing
- SMS interaction and surveys
Join up your hybrid working teams
Your contact centre teams are no longer sitting shoulder-to-shoulder with their colleagues. And they can’t always wave at their manager for help. Each agent is on their own island. They need to feel supported. whether at home or in the office.
- A ‘single pane of glass’ to customer channels and data
- Collaboration through MS Teams integration
- Supervisor tools to evaluate team performance
- Scheduling breaks, shifts and rotas
Automate processes that slow down your teams
Reduce the cost to serve and improve business efficiency by enabling bots to handle mundane, repetitive tasks. Free up your agents to focus on providing a great customer experience.
- Complete mundane routine tasks with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Streamline agent workflows and processes
- Manage concurrent digital conversations
- Automate invoices, appointments, billing, refunds etc.
Remove data silos and improve processes
Give your customer service users and IT teams the tools they need to improve customer experience and case management. Empower agents to be knowledge workers.
- Join up CRMs for a 360-degree customer view
- See full customer history for any enquiry type
- Sync with your knowledge base
Digital transformation just got a whole lot easier. Meet some of the businesses putting low-code to work today – Nationwide, HTB, Adur & Worthing Councils and Cumbria County Council.