The Market Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the campaign strategy to meet Netcall’s growth and revenue objectives by delivering the targeted volume of marketing qualified leads and sales appointments in Public Sector and Housing.
Netcall is a high growth business providing industry specific software solutions that accelerate and simplify the path to digital. Spanning the entire customer journey across the public, healthcare and corporate markets, our solutions combine the skills of business experts to craft incredible customer experiences.
This role involves taking the value proposition and creating impactful campaigns that will resonate with our targeted industries of Local Government and Housing Associations. The role must understand the product marketing perspective of buying audiences and their needs. They often act as a subject matter expert, who transfers knowledge about markets, buyers and product across the business.
To optimally contribute to the growth of the company, achieve go-to-market, portfolio and channel mix objectives and contribute to the achievement of the desired annual sales targets by developing and implementing:
- Creating campaign creatives and themes to attract our target audience and get our message across in a simple and engaging manner.
- A portfolio of campaigns and strategies to target a specific market or group of accounts creating opportunities for the sales teams.
- Creating supporting content for the campaigns which can include video, web pages, events, advertising (online and offline), case studies, brochures and social.
- Writing engaging copy inline with Netcall’s tone of voice which helps achieve our goals.
- Proven processes that schedule and then achieve best-in-class progress and conversion ratios at each and every stage of the prospect lifecycle.
- Lifelong planned contact cycles that maturely progress relationships and appointments.
- Collaborative working practices that ensure each programme originators deliverables are in line with the requirements of the marketing team and its processes.
- Activity to support the marketing team and specifically ‘content king’ in the planning, build and execution of content for the purpose of producing opportunities.
- Effective use of tools and applications; such as Marketo marketing automation platform (MAP).
- All of the marketing steps to progress a suspect through to being a sales accepted lead.
- Execution of campaigns incorporating the latest digital marketing techniques and tools, email templates, social media, etc. to maximise campaign results using a wide range of content to drive website traffic/inbound leads, using leading techniques to constantly improve open, click, download and engagement rates.
- Execution of strategies to maintain the integrity and depth of CRM and MAP data.
- Stakeholder management that ensures all programmes are agreed and keeps all involved constantly aware of progress, improvement actions and results.
- Weekly and monthly figures and KPI reporting using leading analytical methodologies.
- Campaign performance – reviewing any tactical spend to review ROI and lead progression, ensuring all follow-up has been completed and assess whether the campaign has been successful. This includes goal setting at the beginning of the campaign.
- Segmentation: Perform segmentation and targeting exercises that identify the segments with the highest propensity to buy.
- Product positioning: Manage product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience and produce the source messaging blueprint.
- Product documentation: Write and socialise the following product-level documents: marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plans, solution handbooks.
- Product releases: ensure software releases are launched with appropriate tier level of documentation, sales enablement and campaign activity.
- Sales enablement: enable customer facing colleagues to sell our products and coordinate the development of sales content and activities for direct and indirect sales.
- Customer references: Work with account managers and customer success managers ensure a good flow of customer references, testimonials and case studies that can be followed though by the wider marketing team.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of marketing in public sector and similar industries (i.e. housing).
- Related product categories and/or software-as-a-service solutions experience.
- 9+ years of marketing experience combined with 2+ years product marketing experience.
- Organised with strong time management and planning skills.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills.
- Project management skills.
- Build relationships with buyers, customers, users and colleagues.
- Collaborate and work across functional teams.
- Demonstrate critical thinking.
- Show strong business acumen and a keen interest in relevant market trends.
- Be creative and have an innovative personality.
- Be detail-oriented, well organised and efficient, displaying effective time management proficiency.
- There may be a requirement to attend exhibitions and events outside of working hours.
- The role must implement and act in accordance with the Company’s Information Security and Acceptable Use policies.
- Travel to other Netcall offices will be required.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screening checks, including a CRB disclosure.