The Market Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy to meet Netcall’s growth and revenue objectives by delivering the targeted volume of marketing qualified leads and sales appointments. This includes creating and executing a prospect generation and nurturing programmes in targeted industries within the public sector.
To optimally contribute to the growth of the company; achieve go-to-market, portfolio and channel mix objectives and contribute to the achievement of the desired annual sales targets by developing and implementing a portfolio of campaigns and strategies to target a specific market or group of accounts, creating opportunities for the sales teams.
The candidate should:
- A portfolio of campaigns and strategies to target a specific market or group of accounts creating opportunities for the sales teams
- Creating supporting content for the campaigns which can include video, web pages, events, advertising (online and offline), case studies, brochures and social.
- Proven processes that schedule and then achieve best-in-class progress and conversion ratios at each and every stage of the prospect lifecycle.
- Lifelong planned contact cycles that maturely progress relationships and appointments.
- Collaborative working practices that ensure each programme originators deliverables are in line with the requirements of the marketing team and its processes.
- Activity to support the marketing team and specifically ‘content king’ in the planning, build and execution of content for the purpose of producing opportunities.
- Effective tools and applications; such as Marketo marketing automation platform (MAP).
- All of the marketing steps to progress a suspect through to being a sales accepted lead.
- Execution of campaigns incorporating the latest digital marketing techniques and tools, email templates, social media, etc. to maximise campaign results using a wide range of content to drive website traffic/inbound leads.
- Leading techniques constantly improving open, click, download and engagement rates.
- Strategies to maintain the integrity and depth of CRM and MAP data.
- Stakeholder management that ensures all programmes are agreed and keeps all involved constantly aware of progress, improvement actions and results.
- Weekly and monthly figures and KPI reporting using leading analytical methodologies
- Campaign performance – reviewing any tactical spend to review ROI and lead progression, ensuring all follow-up has been completed and assess whether the campaign has been successful. Including goal setting at the beginning of the campaign.
- Actionable insights from the data to ensure we stay on track in terms of performance
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Determination to reach demand targets in marketing roles that include marketing, campaigning and ideally (but not mandatory) marketing automation.
- Creative, confident and driven
- Excellent copy writing
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Proactive and highly organised with strong time management and planning skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Ideally experience of using CRM and marketing automation systems
- To be able to adhere to brand guidelines and adopt the companies tone of voice
- Manage a range of complex projects successfully to completion within desired timescales
- Demonstrate excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Use logic and reasoning in solving problems and dealing with issues efficiently
- Write persuasive copy and have excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail
- Process orientated initiating and implementing continually business improvements
- Understand CRM and ideally automated marketing processes using a marketing automation platform
- Show commercial awareness delivering optimal returns for all demand generation spend
- Lead by example, remaining friendly and engaging under pressure.