Purpose of role:
- Design, develop and implement custom software solutions using Netcall’s Liberty Create Platform.
- Collaborate with our Agile Product Owners to understand client’s business processes and map to Liberty Create data structures and process flows.
- Implement integrations with external systems using REST or SOAP APIs.
- Implement integrations using the family of Netcall Liberty Platform products including our AI powered Robotic Process Automation Product (Liberty RPA) and state-of-the-art chatbots from Liberty Connect.
Additional responsibilities and duties:
- Produce high quality solutions to agreed deadlines.
- Work collaboratively within project teams using agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
- Share your knowledge within the team and with our end customers.
- Help define best practices to improve project delivery.
- Participate in and support Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, sprint demos and retrospectives.
- Create high quality functional and technical documentation to support releases.
- Conduct unit and integration testing and apply bug fixes where required.
- Support the solution deployment and release process including resolving issues from customer’s UAT and early live support.
- Experience with relational databases including designing data models and/or entity relationship diagrams (ERDs) for business use cases.
- Ability to understand business processes and implement solution data structures and process flows.
- Experience with REST and/or SOAP web services.
- Proficiency in Vue.js and/or Python would be a plus.
- Effective Team-player with good communication skills.
- Experience with mentoring junior developers.
- Customer First – Driven to achieve excellent results for our customers.
- Attention to detail with a focus on generating quality solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
For a full job description or to apply for this role, email your CV to us today.