Achieve your waiting list targets with Patient Hub
Learn how to validate your waiting lists, cost-effectively and rapidly with our Waiting List solution.
Validate, manage and report in real-time on your waiting list with Patient Hub
In this webinar, we discussed how waiting list validation is important in managing outpatient capacity. By automating the validation and management of your waiting lists speciality by specialty every 12 weeks, you can provide clean and up-to-date waiting lists, ensuring timely and orderly access to care is provided.
Watch how our Waiting List solution, can:
- Validate whether patients still need an appointment quickly and easily
- Manage each department’s referral according to their capacity
- Stop the clock on RTTs as you respond to patient requests to delay their appointment
- Report in real-time to help you to improve clinic utilisation
- Reduce your waiting list by releasing referrals that are no longer required
You might also like:
With our Waiting List validation solution, your Trust can rapidly discover how many patients wish to remain on your waiting lists, or how many want to be discharged. Supporting your goal to reduce the total number of those waiting
In this webinar session, Claire Florey, SRO for Cornwall and Isles of Scilly ICS shared their journey of Outpatient Transformation, highlighting the benefits to patients, staff and the organisation.
Enable patients to self-serve with their appointments, with our NHS login approved patient portal. Increase capacity across the trust, optimise clinical utilisation and reduce your waiting lists.