Validate, manage and report in real-time on your waiting list with Patient Hub
In this webinar, we discussed the key challenges around achieving waiting list targets and the collective NHS drive towards full elective recovery. And how Patient Hub Waiting List, part of our patient engagement portal, can support this goal, helping you manage your waiting list, and improve staff utilisation.
Explore how Patient Hub, Netcall’s patient portal can:
- Validate whether patients still need an appointment quickly and easily
- Manage each department’s referral according to their capacity
- Stop the clock on RTTs as you respond to patient requests to delay their appointment
- Real-time reporting to help you to improve resource utilisation
- Reduce back log by releasing referrals that are no longer required
So, whether you’re new to Patient Hub or already familiar with the tech, watch and learn how you can achieve targets as you validate and prioritise your patient referrals with Patient Hub.
You might also like:
With Patient Hub, patients are empowered through the provision of digital appointment notifications, reminders and more. Friction is removed for staff as the booking process is fully automated. Capacity across the trust is increased, meaning resources are fully utilised with clinicians seeing the right patient at the right time.
In this webinar, we discussed the key challenges around effectively managing patient readiness for elective surgery. Patient Hub supports your goal in making sure patients are clinically ready for treatment, reducing on-the-day cancellations.