An end-to-end experience
Whether it’s customer contact, workflow, case-processing or authorisations and resolutions, we have the solution.
Don’t let your legacy hold you back
Liberty Create, our low-code solution, allows you to build the solutions which knit legacy together. And gives you better visibility of end-to-end information.
Tenant Hub: A platform you can build on
Your IT infrastructure is as important as your bricks and mortar. But sometimes you don’t get to choose your system. You’re stuck with it. It comes with the territory, like the fixtures and fittings.
Tenant Hub sits over any legacy systems. It draws what you need directly from them. And as you grow, so does your system.
It is a housing specific case management framework with a self-service portal. It’s built on our low-code platform and includes core structures that you can re-use for all your services (people, properties, blocks, estates, tenancies and rent information).Learn more about Tenant Hub
See how Adur & Worthing built a social housing repairs service…
Self-service for fast resolution
Tenants can make requests easily and are informed every step of the way. Staff save valuable time as they do not need to process the request and are not chased up by tenants. And maintenance workers routes are optimised and zigzagging avoided.
And by giving advisors fast, single-view access to relevant past customer contact, queries can be dealt with quickly and efficiently. Agents are in control and any concerns can be queried and resolved there and then.
Cairn Housing Group harness the power of low-code
Cairn Housing was faced with tenants’ growing needs to contact them at a time and using a method convenient to them to request a service, or to make a payment. So they turned to low-code to transform the tenant journey from the beginning to the end of every interaction.
In the first four months, the MyCairn portal achieved the following results:
- 16 services are available on the platform, including repairs, complaints and antisocial behaviour reporting and service satisfaction surveys
- 5,902 cases were completed overall by both the tenants and the Cairn team
- 530 satisfaction surveys were returned, with an average satisfaction rating of 8.45/10.
See how they managed a successful launch, even during a pandemic.Read the full story
Deliver exceptional customer experiences every day with Liberty
- Bring together data, communications channels and fix the processes that frustrate the experience
- Remove data silos and integrate with legacy systems
- Automate processes and include alerts, task routing SLA updates and more
- Support tenants on the channels they prefer
- Use SMS, chat and messaging to pro-actively update tenants
- Provide anytime accessible self-service
- Never miss a call with call backs
- High levels of security and governance
We’ve already shown we can transform existing services with low-code. The ability to create new, digitally-enabled services proved our vision was been justified.
You may also like
We are launching our first local Housing ‘App in week’ project. Starting on Monday 13th September, along with our industry Housing advisors, we’ll begin a design sprint to deliver a Housing module. We’ll use the power of low-code to build an app within a week.