When is a phone not a phone?
We have added a softphone to our Liberty Converse contact centre solution. This is a very useful way to solve the challenges of mobile device contracts, issues with BYOD and data protection concerns.
These software-based phones present the phone interface on the user’s computer. The Converse softphone offers contact centre users the ability to make and receive calls direct on their MS Windows based laptop or desktop device, natively within the WebAgent application. There’s no need for additional software.
Your agents stay connected, supporting customers no matter where they’re working.
Read the full Softphones Feature sheet.
- Fully integrates with the agent application as their end-point for calls
- Seamless user-friendly design, everything is within the interface
- Setting up is fast, easy and you can test the device at any time to check that calls can be heard
- Supervisors can allow auto answer
- Inbound call card – notification pops up to answer
- There is no supervisor admin, calls can be optionally routed