Build customer portals
Customer portals have become the cornerstone of great customer service. They meet customer demand for self-service while easing the burden on your contact centre.
But creating and implementing customer portals can be a challenge. Your customers expect an intuitive, personalised and adaptive user interface and the system itself needs to meet stringent security and compliance standards.
Out-of-the-box software often fails to meet these standards as it’s inflexible and restrictive. At the same time, hiring developers to build your own can be time-consuming and expensive, especially as you’ll need to upgrade and improve it on an ongoing basis.
Low-code is a simpler, more cost-effective alternative.
A single point of information
Integrate and control the systems that support your portal – Microsoft Flow, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce etc. by building an application that ties everything together.
Next, design and brand your customer portal.
Customers can sign in using existing accounts like Microsoft Live, Google and LinkedIn. Everything users submit online updates automatically in the back-end system so agents can access the same up-to-date information in the cloud at any time.
Change and update the process whenever you need to and without calling in external support.
- Build the exact portal your customers need.
- Both the front and back end can be tweaked to meet specific requirements and you can brand the interface with your business’ livery.
- Dramatically accelerate app development.
- Re-usable modules and out-of-the-box workflows mean you can create apps in days, rather than weeks.
- Reduce customer service admin by digitising the processes that underpin a customer portal.
- Your support staff won’t have to spend valuable working hours rekeying customer data and toggling between systems.
You may also like
Dream it, make it. Give your business users and developers the (low-code) tools to collaborate on solutions to big (and little), knotty customer experience problems. Get the low down on the nuts and bolts that make Create the best low-code solution out there.