Purpose of role:
- To provide commercial support to the sales function.
- Working across multiple teams to help create effective commercial propositions including assessment of terms, risk, and financial compliance to Netcall standards.
- Assist in creating accurate well written winning proposals and bids.
- Develop commercial pricing models, working with product management, the sales managers and their teams to ensure our pricing is presented in the most logical winning way.
- Lead Legal and Procurement negotiations with the client and manage concessions/deviations from standard with stakeholder groups in Netcall, including legal counsel, operations management, delivery management and financial management.
- Support the Netcall approvals process, seeking and managing all required Senior Management sign-offs as required by Netcall governance.
- Work with bid management through tendering process.
- Manage the sales process, from point of decision to contract, and ensure the maximum value is derived.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the contract documents and schedules and provide advice on Netcall practise and standards to stakeholders in sales process.
- Supporting sales managers in the assessing value of sales opportunities.
- Assisting the sales team in reaching the best possible price points.
- Ensuring project risks are identified and communicated to Delivery Teams and these are signed-off and accepted by relevant authority before contract closure.
- Have good knowledge of Netcall’s company governance and policies and make recommendations to Management group for necessary changes.
- Support in commercial management of supply chain.
- Look for opportunities to grow the business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives.
- Strong commercial understanding and business acumen.
- Project / task management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Intermediate PowerPoint skills.
- Good writing, editing and proofreading skills. Able to write clear customer-focused content.
- Must be able to understand financial models and be able to assess commercial risk/reward.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, be flexible as part of a small team and remain calm under pressure
- Able to collaborate across teams and functions.
For a full job description or to apply for this role, email your CV to us today.