In the race to drive greater efficiencies, organisations are leaning on technology to work smart and optimise the time and resource they have available. Case Management for IoT Devices uses low-code technology to help you gain value from your data.
Generate value from data
Thanks to innovations in technology and the prevalence of the Internet of Things (IoT), far more sophisticated options are now readily available. But with this new power, a fresh set of challenges isn’t too far behind.
Most non-invasive monitoring is in place to reassure you of your customer’s safety and well-being. The data being collected from IoT devices provides organisations with real-time visibility, but the muddle of tracking torrents of data from multiple IoT devices (often from multiple manufacturers) and recording changes in status can be overwhelming.
Turn insights into actions
It’s difficult to know where to start. And the more IoT devices you have, the more complex it gets. Low-code can help fight through the data deluge
and put IoT insights into action with Case Management for IoT Devices.
Benefits at a glance
- Onboard any device, from any manufacturer
- Manage the end-to-end device lifecycle
- Provide officers with a view of all devices in homes they manage
- Automated escalation and alerting help to ensure that no resident is forgotten
- Faster response times as resident issues are prioritised in real-time
- Device agnostic – you are unrestricted to purchase the devices your residents need
- Avoid drops in service with monitoring of device performance and usage
- Supports early intervention to help reduce impact on other service delivery teams such as the NHS
It quickly becomes a mammoth task to keep up with separate reporting for each diagnostic, as each manufacturer reports via their own data aggregator. Low-code provides a simple visual way for each team to keep track of their customers and be alerted when help is needed.
Use low-code to develop business rules based on baseline data, monitor the data for a period of time and then set the response rules.
Low-code ensures everyone is in the know, as and when it’s needed.
an easy to use interface to bring together information into one unified
view. See data by household and by area.
Support the entire device lifecycle from manufacturer despatch, home installation, data reception and device data performance. You can also off-board for battery refurb or if a customer’s circumstances change.
household and area across the estate, as well as team workloads.
Low-code Case Management for IoT Devices helps to manage the workload around the team and real-time monitoring ensures that cases are actioned within their SLA. Real-time data enables managers to identify peaks and adjust staff resources accordingly.
Features at a glance
- Effective resource management – visibility across local areas, towns and estates
- Support for targeting the most critical first with red, amber and green (RAG) status indicators on cases
- Quickly achieve baseline reporting and establish ‘normal’ for each home and then agree rules to trigger alerts
- Manual or automated alerts
- Alerts can trigger automatic actions such as outbound agent assist phone call or SMS to nearest independent living support (ILO) or relative
- Update customer records to record temporary absence
- Secure password protected permissions
- Easy to use ‘my page’ for carers
- Area view to see if colleagues need support
- Escalation alert routes to ensure everyone who should know is kept informed
- Full reporting by device, by home or area
The Citizen Hub Advantage
This low-code framework, Citizen Hub, enables you to accelerate change using an agile approach and co-creating multidisciplinary teams.
Take control of your transformation. Empower departments and bring out the best in their thinking.
And, the ease of integration using REST and SOAP APIs makes harnessing your legacy infrastructure simple and fast.
- Accelerate digitisation: our functional modules are working process ready for you to tailor to 100% fit for your needs.
- Stay on top of changing demands: digital teams are able to iterate fast and make useful updates
- Break down work silos: use agile methods for rapid process transformation
- Cut costs: make big savings as you open self-service and use automated updates to keep customers informed
Why wouldn’t you?
- Improve efficiency: multidisciplinary teams find faster better ways and boost productivity
- Move the digital uptake needle by 85%: real-time visibility of process bottlenecks allows you to flexibly make improvements
- Borrow, share and collaborate: move even faster with the help of our Community and AppShare