Patient Hub: A digital appointment booking system
Every NHS hospital is between a rock and a hard place. You need to meet patient demand for better, digitised services but, at the same time, your budget is shrinking and efficiency is paramount. With Patient Hub, patients can book and reschedule all appointments, whether in person, on the phone or via video through a self-service portal. And they can request information and send messages. Meanwhile you get a real-time view of attendance and resource allocation.
How Patient Hub works
- The patient receives an SMS or an email, asking them to view their appointment information.
- Two-factor authentication provides secure log-in.
- They accept, rebook or cancel their appointment.
- Rebooking and cancelling all appointments is handled to meet the hospital requirements. For example; they can pick another available appointment on the calendar or web chat or call a booking agent if they prefer.
- Patients can see relevant letters, documents or surveys.
Find out how much you could save, we just need three stats from you and our account manager will take you on a tailored tour of our ROI calculator.
Intuitive user interface
Automated Call Backs
Integrated patient questionnaires
Multi-year annual pricing
HL7 integration with Patient Administration System
Agnostic integration with telephony and video providers
The cost savings, estimated at £150-200k per year, are significant, but much more important is the powerful reporting, which shows us whether a patient has accepted their appointment or not.
Netcall’s Patient Hub is really easy to use and it’s a real transformation – the first step in our journey towards a patient-held health record.